Add MobileArq Online School Directory Bookmark to your Mobile Device
1. Access the Mobile Directory login page from your smart phone or a tablet by:¬†
- Click/tap on the link to the Mobile Directory Website provided to you in your registration email, or
- Type in the mobile website for your school directory in the URL bar of the browser on your mobile device, e.g., demo.mobilearq.com (note, there is no need to add https:// in front of the URL address, see Figures below)
2.¬† Save the bookmark for this mobile website by placing MobileArq icon on the home screen of your mobile device
3.¬† The saved bookmark/MobileArq icon on the screen serves as a ‘one-touch’ link to access the Mobile School Directory login page
I. Apple Platform – iPhone & iPad
- Upon entering the login page for the directory, tap the share button (encircled), located on menu bar at the bottom (a square with an arrow pointing upwards), Figure 1.
- Select ‚ÄúAdd to Home Screen‚Äù icon (encircled), Figure 2.
- Tap on the word ‚ÄòAdd‚Äô in the upper right hand corner of the screen, Figure 3.
- The bookmark will be placed on your home screen to access the directory login page with one touch, Figure 4.
II. Android Platform
¬†1. Upon entering the login page for the directory, tap the + button (encircled) or the bookmark icon, located on menu bar at the top (depending upon the Android browser).
2.¬† Then tap the OK button or Add Bookmark icon (encircled).
3.¬† Then select a clear spot or area on your ‚ÄúHome Screen‚Äù and follow the sequence below:
i. Hold down on the clear spot
ii. Tap on ‚ÄòShortcut
iii. Tap on ‚ÄòBookmark‚Äô
4. ¬†The MobileArq icon will appear as bookmark on your screen
III. Blackberry 10
- Enter the login page for the directory
- Log in by entering the email and password sent in the registration email
- Press the action key and select ‚ÄúAdd to Home Screen
IV. Samsung Galaxy
- Entering the login page for the directory
- After the page has completely loaded, tap on the ‚ÄòStar button‚Äô on the top bar ‚Äì located on the right corner of the URL bar.
- Tap on the ‚ÄòAdd Bookmark‚Äô and a new pop up window will that will provide you with an option you to edit the bookmark.
- Write the ‚Äòname‚Äô for the directory bookmark.
- Tap on the ‚ÄòSave‚Äô and your bookmark will be saved