This tutorial explains how you can link your organization’s PayPal account to the MobileArq Online Stores. This will allow your organization to credit your PayPal account directly for any money collected through fundraisers.
- Log in to your PayPal Premier or Business account.
- Click the Profile tab located in the top navigation area.
- Next under the Account Information header, click the API Access link u.
- Next under the Request API Credentials heading, click the ‘Get Started’ link
- On left sidebar, click the My selling preferences option
- Click the Update option for API access item
7. Complete the API Credential Request form by clicking the agreement checkbox and clicking Submit.
You will now get the API username, password and signature.
8. Copy the values from this page into the “Add Payment” page under MobileArq E-commerce in the administration portal (Figure 2.)
In the UserName, add the PayPal Merchant Account user name. For the Password, use the Paypal merchant account API password which is available in your PayPal account. The signature is the PayPal account API signature, available in your PayPal account.
Figure 2. Add PayPal credentials in your MobileArq account.