MobileArq’s mission is to enhance parents’ involvement and communication with their children’s school(s) and the local school community. We are based in Summit, New Jersey, and provide mobile and online apps that facilitate easier parent-to-parent and school-to-parent communications. Over 30,000 parents currently use our mobile apps in New Jersey. New customers in New Jersey, New York and Connecticut are expanding MobileArq’s footprint this summer, with additional customer interest coming from school systems across the country.
The MobileArq business development internship is a hands-on entrepreneurial learning experience. In working with such a young start-up there will be plenty of opportunities for interns to be part of high level meetings and strategic discussions. Interns will be included in meetings with customers, executives, and external advisors.
The internship will provide an opportunity to sell and onboard new customers, while improving / re-defining processes for business development, customer on boarding, and ongoing support.
Business Development Internship Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers and prospective customers to on board and set up their accounts and processes
- Develop processes for our advertising platform to get local advertisers set up for each participating customer
- Explore innovative partnerships to bring in new customers on board
- Work with the marketing and sales personnel for new business development opportunities
Ideal Candidate Characteristics:
- Should have passion for entrepreneurship, sales, operation, strategy
- Strong communication skills including superior writing and grammar skills
- Excellent analytical skills and enjoys working with data
- Mobile and web development / sales / marketing experience desirable
- Ambitious and work smart to get results
- Like fast-paced environments
This business development¬†internship will be a serious learning experience on the ins-and-outs of a growing startup. Part of that will be the chance to work on a groundbreaking product that is being received very well. We will provide a stipend for your travel and living expenses if you qualify.
If this sounds interesting, please send us your resume at email@example.com¬† or fill in the information below.