MobileArq’s mission is to enhance parents’ involvement and communication with their children’s school(s) and the local school community. We are based in Summit, New Jersey, and provide mobile and online apps that facilitate easier parent-to-parent and school-to-parent communications. Over 45,000 parents currently use our mobile app.
The MobileArq Internet Marketing internship is a hands-on entrepreneurial learning experience. In working with such a young start-up there will be plenty of opportunities for interns to be part of high level meetings and strategic discussions.
The internship will provide an opportunity to learn various new and upcoming internet marketing techniques and strategies. You will guided in implementing these projects.
Internet Marketing Internship Responsibilities:
- Website maintenance and Search Engine Optimization strategies
- Help in social media marketing
- Other innovative internet marketing techniques you will learn on the job
Ideal Candidate Characteristics:
- Should have passion for marketing
- Strong communication skills including superior writing and grammar skills
- Excellent analytical skills and enjoys working with data
- Mobile and web development experience desirable
- Ambitious and work smart to get results
- Like fast-paced environments
This business development¬†internship will be a serious learning experience on the ins-and-outs of a growing startup in NJ. Part of that will be the chance to work on a groundbreaking product that is being received very well. We will provide a stipend for your travel if you qualify.
If this sounds interesting, please send us your resume at email@example.com